What is Physiotherapy Rehabilitation?
Physiotherapists are recognized experts in the non-surgical treatment of a wide range of musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions and injuries. Our physiotherapists will help you restore physical function after an injury and prevent future injuries.
Physiotherapy rehabilitation at PhysioLinks Rehab can involve a variety of specialized techniques including exercise therapy; postural, gait, balance and co-ordination re-training; and manual manipulation and/or mobilization of tissues and joints. Physiotherapists may employ additional physical therapy modalities including electrotherapy, ultrasound, acupuncture, and more. Physiotherapists have the expert skills to assess, diagnose and treat your injury.
Common conditions treated at PhysioLinks Rehab
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Spinal conditions and nerve impingements
- Back and neck pain (including degenerative disc disease)
- Hip and knee pain (including pre and post-operative care)
- Foot and ankle pain
- Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Elbow and wrist pain
- Postural dysfunction
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Car accident rehabilitation (MVA) claims
- Non-specific swelling
- Work place related Injuries
- Neurological conditions
- Vestibular disorders